1. What is Chiropractic?
Chiropractic is a health care profession that focuses on disorders of the musculoskeletal system and the nervous system, and the effects of these disorders on general health. Chiropractic care is used most often to treat neuromusculoskeletal complaints, including but not limited to back pain, neck pain, pain in the joints of the arms or legs, and headaches.
2. Can a person who had back surgery see a chiropractor?
3. Can chiropractic prevent back surgery?
4. What causes spinal degeneration?
5. What should I wear during a visit?
6. Once I begin spinal care, will I have to continue forever?
7. Why should I come if I’m feeling fine?
8. When will I be better?
9. What is that cracking noise? Does it hurt?
10. How often should I get an adjustment?
11. Is it safe for the elderly?
12. Is it safe during pregnancy?
13. At what age should chiropractic begin?
14. What is a spinal adjustment?
15. What can chiropractic help?
cervical and lumbar disc injuries
pregnancy related pain
headaches and migraines
sciatica and leg pain
neck pain and whiplash
vehicle accidents and trauma
shoulder, arm and hand problems
sports and athletics injuries
menstrual and premenstrual issues
and much, much more!